CBASS - Brunel Business School - HPL
Brunel University London are looking for Hourly Paid Lecturers for various teaching opportunities (including but not limited to teaching lectures and/or seminars on campus, coursework and exam marking, PG dissertation supervision, and personal tutoring) in the Brunel Business School.
Hourly Paid Lecturers can commit to different amounts of teaching during some or all of an academic year, with different courses occupying weekdays, evenings and weekends.
Brunel University London are committed to ensuring that our students will be taken to the cutting edge of their subject through research-led teaching and experiential work-based learning.
Please note that all applications are to be made on-line. The University operates an anonymized shortlisting process where possible. Please ensure that you remove personal data from any supporting documents that you upload and ensure the application form is filled out in full.
We recruit all year round for these roles so your application will be treated speculatively. We will review your application and then contact you in relation to next steps when a staffing need arises.
Please indicate in your cover letter:
1. In which of the below teaching opportunities are you interested in (you can select more than one):
- teaching lectures and/or seminars on campus
- coursework and exam marking
- PG dissertation supervision
- personal tutoring
- online teaching and learning activity only
2. In which division(s) could you contribute to:
- Innovation and Sustainability
- Organisations and People
- Global Management
- Strategy and Entrepreneurship
- Business Accounting
3. Do you have teaching experience and at which level(s)?
Brunel University London is committed to Equality and Diversity and is a ‘Disability Confident’ Employer.